Bad Kleinkirchheim ski resort
Sun, snow and skiing: Skiing in Bad Kleinkirchheim
Just as every snowflake is unique, so are the kilometres of pistes in Bad Kleinkirchheim. 100 in total, they range from family-friendly to World Cup-tested and are as sunny as they are snow-sure. 24 lifts ensure that you reach the mountain peaks quickly and safely. And 22 ski huts ensure that you are well fed and rested for your descents. Away from the pistes in Bad Kleinkirchheim, you can take a dip in the warm thermal waters of the resort's own thermal baths.
With a 2-day ski pass (optional card) or more, you can spontaneously decide each day what you want to do during the opening hours. The card entitles you to either one day's skiing in the Bad Kleinkirchheim ski area, or admission to the Römerbad thermal baths.
No matter whether you are a nervous beginner or an experienced skier - in the four local ski schools, expertly trained ski instructors will guide you on the slopes and have you carving in no time.
- Ski- & Sportschule Krainer: Bad Kleinkirchheim-Bach, Tel.: +43 4240 710
- Ski- & Sportschule Wulschnig: Biosphärenparkbahn St. Oswald, Tel.: +43 4240 555
- Ski- & Sportschule Krainer-Wulschnig: Kaiserburg valley station, Tel.: +43 4240 555 600
- Qualitätsskischule Brunner: Kaiserburg valley station, Tel.: +43 676 430 3603
Book your ski course from the comfort of your own home: www.skischule-badkleinkirchheim.at
With the right equipment, you can enjoy your winter holiday to the full. Book your equipment in advance and benefit from the online discount: www.intersport-badkleinkirchheim.at
3 INTERSPORT Rent shops in Bad Kleinkirchheim:
- Kaiserburgbahn valley station
- Maibrunnbahn valley station
- Biosphärenparkbahn Brunnach valley station