Carinthia’s highest altitude golf course has been regarded as one of the most attractive and interesting golf courses in the region for over 30 years. The 18-hole course “Kaiserburg”, designed by Don Harradine, and the generous training centre and 6-hole course provide ideal conditions for golfers of all levels of ability. Swing your club at 1100 metres above sea level and enjoy interesting holes, nestled into the panorama of the UNESCO biosphere reserve of the Nockberge.
- 3 nights incl. ¾ board from the Green Toque cuisine
- Use of the hotel’s own sauna and wellness landscape
- Nature Experience with the Ortner family: enjoy the beauty of the multifaceted Nockberge
- incl. Kärnten Card
- incl. Bad Kleinkirchheim Sonnenschein Card
- incl. unlimited Greenfees
+43 4240 8262